Every year, the Awards attract a panel of the region’s leading business leaders, CEOs and entrepreneurs to pick the winners for each category.
But, who are the judges for this year’s event?
- Kate Westbrook – Thrings
- Mette Jensen – Four Wealth Management Ltd
- Nathan Guest – VWV
- Chris Walford – Albert Goodman
- Rob Crews – Momentum Corporate Finance
- Paul Falvey – BDO
- Heather Frankham – Whiteoaks Capital & Origin Workspace
- Lauren Couch – BOOST & Co
- Mike Beesley – TIMESTWO
- Ray McDowell – UWE
- Nathan Bradberry – Bevan Brittan LLP
- Paul Brown – Mail Handling International
- James Ryan – Bristol Airport
- Allan Rosengren – Investor and businessman
- Dr Alex Young – Virti
- Peter Gibbons – Sprague Gibbons
- Laura Stevens – FutureSpace
- Karen Brooks – SETsquared
- Shona Godefroy – Thomas Westcott
To ensure the event continues – but respects the current situation – a new schedule and timelines of milestones has been launched.
BLA’s independent judging panel will analyse the entries ‘virtually’ or in person where safe to do so this month. The finalists will be announced in late November/early December.
In February/March 2021 the finalists, winners and sponsors will come together for a celebration dinner.
Founder of the Business Leader Awards, Andrew Scott comments: “Every year we bring together the best panel of independent judges, to pick the leading firms and entrepreneurs for each category – and this year is the best one to date.
“Good luck to the judges and all entrants – I cannot wait to see who has made the shortlist!”