The 2020 Business Leader Awards are currently open for entry – and companies and entrepreneurs from across the South West are sending in their application for this prestigious event.
The South West Business Leader Awards has become the must-attend business event of the year over the last decade – however, with the current COVID-19 pandemic, we have made a few changes.
Like you, we have had to react to the pandemic, and this has meant that we have had to come up with alternative plans for our Awards and the other Business Leader events we run. To ensure we continue with the event – but respect the current situation – a new schedule and timelines of milestones has been launched.
- Entries now close on August 14 – ENTER NOW
- Judging will then take place ‘virtually’ or in person where safe to do so
- The finalists will be announced in late October
- The winners will be revealed at a virtual event in late November (last year’s winners here)
- February/March 2021 the finalists, winners and sponsors will come together for a celebration dinner
To accompany this, there are still a limited number of Sponsorship opportunities! Download the PDF here. All sponsors will be heavily featured at every step of the way, and featuring in all outgoing communications regarding BLA20.
Currently, there are four category sponsorship opportunities available;
If you have any questions regarding partnering with the Awards, please call 0117 325 7779 or email email@example.com.