The independent judging panel for the 2021 South West Business Leader Awards has been announced.
The judging will begin next month and each of the experts will have the tough task to narrow down a shortlist ahead of the announcement at the end of August.
Who are the judges?
- Ed Rimmell – VWV
- Chris Walford – Albert Goodman
- Hayley Blacker – Interaction
- Paul Falvey – BDO
- Heather Frankham – Whiteoaks Capital & Origin Workspace
- Paul Brown – MHI
- Allan Rosengren – Investeor and businessman
- Peter Gibbons – Sprague Gibbons
- Peter Lomax – Thomas Westcott
- Ben Rhodes – CBI South West
- Matt Edwards – Candid
- Joshua Sargent – Candid
- Jim Shaw – Shaw & Co
- Alexei Garan – Shaw & Co
Founder of the Business Leader Awards, Andrew Scott, comments: “Our Awards have become the highlight of the business calender in the South West due to the credibility and expertise of our judging panel. As some of the region’s leading business minds they are perfectly placed to highlight the best for each of our 15 categories.
“Good luck to all our judges and entrants for this year’s Business Leader Awards!”
If you have any questions about the judging process or want to become a judge yourself, please contact 0117 325 7779 or email email@example.com.