Open to business owners, professionals and talented managers, this award recognises a young business person under 35. You will be able to demonstrate enterprise, innovation, entrepreneurial flair and show evidence of;
- Launching or running a business with a proven record of growth, employment and financial success; or
- A manager or professional with significant responsibility and measurable contribution to business growth; financial performance or the business community in the South West
- Strong leadership and vision
- A clear understanding of business and financial planning
- Evidence of contribution to the community and business in your region
To enter this award follow the instructions – Please read entry guidelines on the right
You will need to enter your personal details then upload an 800 word entry in Word document format (from your computer) that meets the judging criteria detailed above.