Open to business owners, professionals and talented managers, this award recognises a young business person under 35 years old that is showing extraordinary business talent. You will be able to demonstrate enterprise, innovation and entrepreneurial flair.
To enter you will be required to submit an 800-word entry that gives judges information about the following points:
- Launching or running a business with a proven record of growth, employment and financial success; or
- A manager or professional with significant responsibility and measurable contribution to business growth; financial performance or the business community in the South West
- Strong leadership and vision
- A clear understanding of business and financial planning
- Evidence of contribution to the community and business in your region