This award is open to businesses operating in any sector – and of any size – that is family owned and run by a member of the founding family.
Typically, this award will be open to privately owned businesses and not for profit organisations.
To enter you will be required to submit an 800-word entry that gives judges information about the following points:
- Understanding of the history of the business and its family heritage
- Solid growth and financial performance
- Clearly defined management structure
- Business plan to achieve growth going forward
- Clear succession plan for future generations of the family or outside leadership
- Commitment to corporate social responsibility