This award is open to businesses that are trading internationally through selling a product or service overseas. Businesses operating in any sector can enter and will need to show commercial success and a clear plan to develop its international offering.
To enter you will be required to submit an 800-word entry that gives judges information about the following points:
- Outline of business strategy and objectives for international trade
- Information about the overseas markets you operate in
- Information around distribution channels/route to market
- Barriers and obstacles, and how you overcame them
- Financial impact of trading globally
- Information about why you decided to trade internationally