This award is open to any firm that actively supports or advises businesses – whether that be in a legal, insurance or accountancy context. The judges will be looking at the last twelve months of trading.
To enter you will be required to submit an 800-word entry that gives judges information about the following points:
- Overview of the firm, its structure and client base
- Clear corporate social responsibility plan
- Evidence of how the firm has gone over and above for clients
- Evidence of commercial performance
- Commitment to staff well-being and evidence of associated programmes