This award is open to any firm that actively supports or advises businesses – whether that be in a legal, insurance, accountancy or any other advisory context such as on matters related to business growth such as funding, export or people. The judges will be looking at the last twelve months of trading.
To enter you will be required to submit an 800-word entry that gives judges information about the following points:
- Overview of the firm, its structure and client base
- Clear corporate social responsibility plan
- Evidence of how the firm has gone over and above for clients
- Evidence of commercial performance
- Commitment to staff well-being and evidence of associated programmes