With less than a week to go, businesses and entrepreneurs from across the region are sending in their entries for the 2021 Business Leader Awards.
And with Friday’s deadline fast approaching – you can still enter here.
One of the most highly-coveted Awards at the event is the Family Business Award – sponsored by Albert Goodman.
Established in 1866, the chartered accountants have over 150 years worth of heritage in Somerset and Dorset and have worked with many of our clients through several generations. This is why small and medium-sized businesses, families and individuals have continued to prosper by working with the firm.
Albert Goodman have offices in Taunton, Bristol, Chard, Weston-Super-Mare, Weymouth, and Yeovil.
The Family Business Award is open to businesses operating in any sector – and of any size – that is family owned and run by a member of the founding family.
Typically, this award will be open to privately owned businesses and not for profit organisations.
To enter you will be required to submit an 800-word entry that gives judges information about the following points:
- Understanding of the history of the business and its family heritage
- Solid growth and financial performance
- Clearly defined management structure
- Business plan to achieve growth going forward
- Clear succession plan for future generations of the family or outside leadership
- Commitment to corporate social responsibility
If you wish to speak to a member of the Awards team, please call 0117 325 7779 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.