With entries flying in from across the region, this year’s South West Business Leader Awards is set to be the most competitive to date.
In the wake of the impact of coronavirus on the business community – we are introducing a new award at this year’s event.
This special category will honour the businesses that have reacted to the global pandemic and pivoted the way they operate to be a force for good.
Maybe you’re a manufacturer who has been making PPE; or a retail business that has provided food for the community – or maybe you have reacted to the pandemic in a way that has seen you retain jobs or even win new business.
- How you and your business reacted to COVID-19
- The story behind your actions and how you achieved what you did
- A brief overview of your company and the markets you serve
- The impact of your actions on either your business or the community/ other businesses
- If applicable information about any new product launches or commitment to innovation
- If applicable impact of your actions on your employees
Founder of the Business Leader Awards, Andrew Scott comments: “COVID-19 has had a devastating impact on businesses, entrepreneurs and our economy – but during these difficult times there have been some incredible stories of people helping local communities, employees and generally going above and beyond.
“That is why at this year’s event, we will be highlighting those who have been a ‘hero’ during these difficult few months.”
There are many other categories to enter at the Business Leader Awards, and they can be viewed here.
If you are interested in sponsoring or entering the awards, please contact 0117 325 779 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.