The South West Business Leader Awards are open for entry – and already some of the South West’s business elite have put their names forward for this prestigious event.
With entries open until August 14th, there is still time to send in your entry.
The Awards are the region’s most well-respected celebration of success and its September event is now a permanent fixture in the diaries of business leaders, entrepreneurs, and professionals.
To ensure the event continues – but respects the current situation – a new schedule and timelines of milestones has been launched.
BLA’s independent judging panel will analyse the entries ‘virtually’ or in person where safe to do so in August and September. The finalists will be announced in late November/early December.
In February/March 2021 the finalists, winners and sponsors will come together for a celebration dinner.
- COVID-19 Business Hero
- Business in the Community
- Green Business of the Year
- Innovation & Technology Award
- Customer Excellence Award
- Export & International Business Award
- Employer of the Year
- Start-up Business Award
- Entrepreneur of the Year
- Family Business Award
- Manufacturing Business of the Year
- Business of the Year – 1-10 Employees
- Business of the Year – 11-50 Employees
- Business of the Year – 51+ Employees
- Advisory Firm of the Year
- Business Leader of the Year
Founder of the Business Leader Awards, Andrew Scott comments: “Our Awards have become the must-attend business event of the year in the South West. However, with the impact of COVID-19, we have had to adjust the way we do things this year.
“I encourage all companies and entrepreneurs to send in their entry for this years’ event, to highlight the strength of the region as we move through these tough and unpresented times together.”