With just a week to go, entries from businesses and individuals across the South West are flying into Business Leader Awards HQ – and you can still enter now!
The South West Business Leader Awards 2019 is set to be the highlight of the business calendar, with over 700 CEOs and key decision makers from across the region attending.
With 18 categories on offer, there are chances for businesses of all sizes and sectors to get involved.
- Business in the Community
- Green Business of the Year
- Innovation and Technology Award
- Customer Excellence Award
- Export & International Award
- Employer of the Year
- Rising Star Award
- Entrepreneur of the Year
- Start-Up Business Award
- Manufacturing Business of the Year
- Family Business Award
- Corporate Deal of the Year
- Business of the Year 1-10 Employees
- Business of the Year 11-50 Employees
- Business of the Year 51+ Employees
- Advisory Firm of the Year
- Business Leader of the Year Award
- Commercial Property Award
Andrew Scott, founder of the Business Leader Awards commented: “I encourage businesses of all size and sectors to enter the South West Business Leader Awards, as it is the perfect opportunity to get yourself and your company the recognition from the regional business community.
“Our independent panel of judges are looking forward to starting the judging process, and I am looking forward to our star-studded event in September. Good luck to all entrants!”
If you have any questions regarding entry, tickets or sponsorship, please contact the Business Leader team on 0117 325 7779 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.